The CPD Accredited & Feefo Trusted ‘Business Safeguarding’ Masterclass
The more profitable your organisation is, the more responsibility you will have as an employer. Understanding the common pitfalls and concerns when it comes to HR, Employment Law or Health & Safety will undoubtedly strengthen your business and overall productivity while reducing your costs.
If you are not an employment law expert you might struggle to find a solution to an employee problem or tolerate the issue for fear of the consequences, even more so now because the Employment Tribunals fees are no longer payable by your employees and claims have increased by over 90%.
The best way to handle an issue with an employee is to not have the problem in the first place. The simplest and most effective way to do this is through attending an EAB Business Protection Masterclass in your local area.
By demonstrating best practice principles, you’ll be more likely to have happy, productive staff with high retention levels and increased productivity. EAB Business Safeguarding Masterclasses are designed to empower businesses and business owners.
Attendees will hugely benefit by being given lots of really useful guidance, advice and best practice tips and solutions that will ultimately make your life easier as an employer.
‘Excellent, informative content throughout. Delivered in an inclusive and relaxed format. Easy to understand portrayal of a difficult subject.’
– Chris Phillips.
‘Informative, useful. Made us think about how we currently do things and how we can make things better for us and our employees.’
– Catherine Williams.
‘Thank you both very much, Josh and myself thoroughly enjoyed the event. I found it a very positive and refreshing experience.’
– Donall Caherty
Example topics covered include:
- Recent and upcoming legislation changes
- Recruiting the best staff
- Optimising your rights as an employer
- Contracts of employment, employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Managing poor performance and conduct issues
- Health and safety compliance
- Managing the disciplinary and dismissal process in line with the law
- Managing and reducing absenteeism
- Managing short term and long term sickness quickly
- Social media risks
- Reducing the risk of facing an employment tribunal